CR&T hosts free webinars and webcasts to bring you up to date on the latest research, living with myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPN), and other topics of interest to the patient community.
Join these experts for an insightful discussion on the impact of the myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPNs) on mental health:
• Guy Maytal, MD, Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry, Chief of Integrated Care and Psycho-Oncology, Weill Cornell Medicine, New York
• Ghaith Abu-Zeinah, MD, Instructor in Medicine, Weill Cornell Medicine, New York
• Jeffrey Puglisi, MD, Glenville Medical Concierge Care, Greenwich, CT; member, CR&T board of directors
Do you have additional questions about this topic or suggestions for other topics you’d like us to cover in future webinars? Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More from Dr. Maytal:
“Coping with Cancer During COVID-19,” a CancerCast podcast presented by Weill Cornell Medicine:
- Learn about the latest CR&T-funded research at the Richard T. Silver, MD
- Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN) Center.
- Featuring Drs. Ghaith Abu-Zeinah and Joseph M. Scandura (Silver MPN Center) and Jeffrey Puglisi (Glenville Medical Concierge Care).
- Hosted by Terry Bauer, CEO, Specialdocs Consultants