Lung Cancer Resources
CR&T Medical Advisory Board Affiliations
- Dr. Mark Pasmantier, Clinical Professor of Medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College and Clinical Investigator in the Early Lung Cancer Action Project at Weill Cornell
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology – Resources and research discoveries in the comprehensive care and treatment of cancer.
- American Society of Clinical Oncology - Research, advocacy and other resources related to cancer care in the U.S.
- American Lung Association – Helpful information from an organization that is leading the fight to improve lung health and prevent lung diseases through education, advocacy and research.
- LungCancer.org – Information and resources offered by CancerCare, a nonprofit organization that offers free, professional support to people coping with lung cancer.