Breast Cancer Resources
CR&T Medical Advisory Board Affiliations
- Dr. Anne Moore, Professor of Clinical Medicine at Weill Cornell and Attending Physician at New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- Dr. Linda T. Vahdat, Professor of Medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College
- The Weill Cornell Breast Center at the Weill Cornell Medical College/New York Presbyterian Hospital – Information and research about advanced treatments for breast cancer.
- American Society of Clinical Oncology – Research, advocacy and other resources related to cancer care in the U.S.
- National Breast Cancer Coalition - Details of the group’s accomplishments and new campaigns, including the 1996 Advocacy Conference and Project Lead.
- WebMD – Breast Cancer - Get general breast-cancer information, read related articles or see the section for those newly diagnosed with the disease.
- Breast Cancer Patient Center - Read a collection of articles on the diagnosis, treatment and emotional tolls of this disease. Access support services and medical resources.