2017 Halloween Bash
Saturday, October 28, 2017
Join Us for Our 2017 Young Professionals Halloween Bash! All proceeds benefit Cancer Research & Treatment Fund (CR&T) and its efforts to find new treatments and cures for cancer.
BUY TICKETS NOW *
* Please indicate the name of your Young Professionals contact in the "Comment" box when purchasing ticket(s) online.
OPEN BAR AND LIVE DJ
9:00pm - 1:00am
$100 per person
Proper West - 54 West 39th Street, NYC
Dress code: Costumes!
Space is limited - Reservations Required
BUY TICKETS NOW* or contact Barbara Rosenstein, 212-288-6604 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please indicate the name of your Young Professionals contact in the "Comments" box when purchasing ticket(s) online.
Your support advances life-saving research! For nearly half a century, CR&T has been dedicated to the discovery of new therapies and, ultimately, cures for many types of cancer, especially blood cancers.
- Funded clinical trials that led to the FDA approval of a revolutionary new drug for myeloid leukemia;
- Participated in developing new treatments for other blood cancers, including Hodgkin's and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, mantle cell leukemia, and the rare cancers known as myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPNs);
- Committed $4.7 million to establish the Richard T. Silver, MD Myeloproliferative Neoplasm Center at Weill Cornell Medical College; and
- Contributed to the understanding and treatment of breast cancer and other common cancers.
CR&T also sponsors a biennial education symposium for MPN patients and their families, and supports an annual program that provides free prostate cancer screenings at a church in Jamaica, Queens.