10th International Patient Symposium on Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2019
Belfer Research Building - Weill Cornell Medicine
413 East 69th Street - New York, NY 10021
CR&T is proud to host this education event for patients, their families and their friends. During this full-day program, you'lll learn about the latest developments in the research and treatment of the myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPNs). This event features presentations by distinguished basic scientists and clinical research physicians from the world's leading cancer centers. You'll have the opportunity to engage with these experts during disease-specific Q&A sessions. A continental breakfast and box lunch will be provided.
The full agenda is in development and will be posted on this site as soon as it is available. To date, the following speakers and topics have been confirmed:
- Hans Hasselbalch, MD, PhD (Roskilde Hospital, Roskilde, Denmark) - Immunotherapy
- Ronald Hoffman, MD (The Mount Sinai Icahn School of Medicine, New York, NY) - Current Management of Myelofibrosis
- Robyn Scherber, MD, MPH (UT Health MD Anderson Cancer Center, San Antonio, TX) - Diet, Exercise, and Mindfulness
- Richard T. Silver, MD (Weill Cornell Medicine, New York, NY) - Current Management of Polycythemia Vera
- Jerry L. Spivak, MD (Johns Hopkins Medicine, Baltimore, MD) - Current Management of Essential Thrombocythemia
- Srdan Verstovsek, MD, PhD (University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center) - New MPN Treatments and Drugs
For more information, please contact Barbara Rosenstein at 212-288-6604 or email@example.com.